Lunes, Marso 14, 2011

Computer Science: The Best Choice

       In this world there is no permanent things. Everything is always changes. Just like time, we can see that as time goes by, the world makes smaller. And because of that many people in our society and even in abroad adapt there ways of living. They want there life become easy, efficient and comfortable. That's why they deal in the term "technology". Yes technology, it is the one or even the major one makes our life become comfortable. And when we heard the the word "technology" the first thing that come to our mind is "computer". In computer we can make simple things into great , beautiful and amazing. Even though there is also a bad effects but for me it;s better to use computer, because its make our more interesting and wonderful. Using also computer the world becomes smaller, not only i cellphone or even in telephone but also in computer, we can communicate to our beloved family in a far away place, networking sites like facebook, friendster,etc.
      As I said computer makes our life interesting, and it is the major one reason why I choosed the course computer science, I want to know more about in computer, to become more interested to the great and beautiful things  I want ot see and to know in this world. Another reason why I choosed this course because, I want to be updated about in technology and in computer. Nowadays we are in a high technology, everyone must know about how to use computer. The also reason why I choosed this because I heard that this course is in demand here or eve n out of the country. Also I choosed this because me ad my family agreed in this course. And the last but not the least, I choosed this course because, it has no any licensure exam, just not like the Education, Criminology or any licensed course, they take exam before the become on that profession. In Computer Science, after we graduate we often directly to find a good job by using the things we have learned about in this course.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento