Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

"Who Am I"

     Hello! I am Ruffa Alayon Batilaran, 17 years of age. I live in San Nicolas, Pilar , Capiz, Philippines. I was born on October 11, 1993. I came from a simple but happy family. I am second to the youngest in our family. I have 3 responsible brothers, 2 beautiful sisters, and 1 niece. I of course I have also an industrious, hardworking,and supportive parents. Namely, Nilfa Alayon Batilaran and Rodolfo Dela Vega Batilaran.
I'm so happy because I have a family like this.

      About my Education Background, I finish my grade school in San Nicolas Elem. Sch. year 2005-2006, and highschool in San Nicolas National High School, year 2009-2010 both in San Nicolas, Pilar, Capiz. And now studying at Hercor College, at Roxas City, Capiz. Taking up Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.

     About me, I am only a an ordinary and simple person the way I act, dressed and behaved. I am also a humorous person, a positive thinker and dedicated especially to my studies. I like reading newspapers, magazines and interesting books. I love playing volleyball and badminton. I love watching Mara Clara and Showtime. My favorite actresses are Anne Curtis and Tony Gonzaga. I like sky blue color, I love Hello Kitty and Sponge bob in Cartoon. And my philosophy in life is "Keep moving Forward"

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento